We ship fully-assembled finished or unfinished custom bookcases anywhere in the US excluding Alaska & Hawaii!!!
To see customization options and prices and to order, click on a bookcase style (left side or bottom of page) and then on the size bookcase closest to your needs.
Woodcraft bookcases are built using premium grades of Pine, Maple, Oak, or Cherry.
collection features vein line construction with optional lumber banded doors.
collection features distinctive top and base moulding with optional raised panel doors and antique brass hardware.
collection features solid wood turned feet, beadboard panel sides and optional beadboard panel doors with wood knobs.
collection has flat panel sides and optional flat panel doors with your choice of hardware.
collection has an arched, solid wood face frame and optional flat panel doors with wood knobs.
collection has solid wood fluting and optional raised panel doors with your choice of hardware.
For more information, see the images of bookcase styles
and details of bookcase options
Finishing Now Available with 52 Different
All bookcases are now available
unfinished or in a choice of 28 stain colors, 17
paint colors, and 7 specialty finishes. The Caramel finish consists of the
Candlelight stain plus a brown glaze, while the Merlot finish consists of a
Black Cherry stain plus a black glaze. Pine bookcases are not available in
painted finishes since there is a chance the knots will show
through. Please see the finishing
for more details. To get a sample, please visit our
sample request page.
Shelves and Construction:
- 30” high bookcases have one base and one adjustable shelf.
- 36” high bookcases have one base and two adjustable shelves.
- 48” high and 60” high bookcases have one base and three adjustable
- 72” high bookcases have one base, one fixed (at 30” high) and three
- 84” high bookcases have one base, one fixed (at 30” high) and four
- 96” high bookcases have one base, one fixed (at 30” high) and five
- 48-60” wide bookcases have a center divider and will include twice as
- Bookcases 72" and taller have crown molding and a fixed shelf at
- Bookcases under 72" have a 3/4" thick finished top and cove
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Bookcase
dimensions do not include molding or finished top. Add 1-3/8” per side for
crown moulding (1-7/8" for Harvard or Fluted Harvard) or 3/4” per side for
overhanging finished top (1-1/4" for Harvard or Fluted Harvard) to get overall
width. Add 3/4” for a finished top on bookcases under 72" to get the overall
Above: Finished Top
with Cove Molding
Create an Entertainment Center or Wall Unit: