We ship fully-assembled finished or unfinished custom bookcases anywhere in the US excluding Alaska & Hawaii!!!
Our bookcases are built by Woodcraft Industries and Arthur W. Brown using premium grades of Maple, Oak, or Cherry. The Contemporary
collection features vein line construction with optional lumber banded doors. The Traditional
collection features distinctive top and base moulding with optional raised panel doors and antique brass hardware. The Cottage
collection features solid wood turned feet, beadboard panel sides and optional beadboard panel doors with wood knobs. The Vintage
collection has flat panel sides and optional flat panel doors with your choice of hardware. The Shaker
collection has an arched, solid wood face frame and optional flat panel doors with wood knobs. The Fluted
collection has solid wood fluting and optional raised panel doors with your choice of hardware. Arthur Brown offers Face Frame, Federal
, and other styles of bookcases that are not listed yet (please inquire about them via email). For more information, see the images of bookcase styles
and details of bookcase options
Finishing Now Available with 38 Different Options!!!
Woodcraft bookcases are now available unfinished or in a choice of 14 stain colors, 9 paint colors, and 3 specialty finishes. Arthur Brown bookcases are available unfinished or in 9 stain colors and 3 paint colors. Please see the finishing services page
for more details. To get a sample, please visit our sample request page.
Woodcraft Shelves and Construction:
- 30” high bookcases have one base and one adjustable shelf.
- 36” high bookcases have one base and two adjustable shelves.
- 48” high and 60” high bookcases have one base and three adjustable shelves.
- 72” high bookcases have one base, one fixed (at 30” high) and three adjustable shelves.
- 84” high bookcases have one base, one fixed (at 30” high) and four adjustable shelves.
- 96” high bookcases have one base, one fixed (at 30” high) and five adjustable shelves.
- 48-60” wide bookcases have a center divider and will include twice as many shelves.
- Bookcases 72" and taller have crown molding and a fixed shelf at 30"
- Bookcases under 72" have a 3/4" thick finished top and cove molding
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Bookcase dimensions do not include molding or finished top. Add 1-3/8” per side for crown moulding or 3/4” per side for overhanging finished top to get overall width. Add 3/4” for a finished top on bookcases under 72" to get the overall height.
Above: Traditional Finished Top with Cove Molding
Above: Traditional Crown Molding
Create an Entertainment Center or Wall Unit: